The LA Kings and the DOMO Group have officially renewed their long-standing joint partnership commencing with the 2018-19 hockey season.
For the fifth consecutive season, the Kings have selected the DOMO Group as its official realtors. Greg Geilman and his business partner Rob Freedman are proud advocates and supporters of the Kings Care Foundation.
“The DOMO Group is thrilled to have the Los Angeles Kings as our partner for our fifth year in a row. We appreciate their support and willingness to rely on us for all of their South Bay real estate needs,” said Geilman, managing director of the DOMO Group.
The DOMO Group is led by real estate agents Geilman and Freedman at RE/MAX Estate Properties. Together, with over 50 combined years of experience, the two agents help people buy, sell, build, manage and invest in property in the South Bay. Among their many accomplishments:
- RE/MAX Circle of Legends – the company’s highest honor
- Service on the Board of Directors of the South Bay Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement Award
- Service on the Board of Leadership Manhattan Beach
- The DOMO Group cherishes their local South Bay community and is proud to support local organizations such as the Kings Care Foundation, Bullies & Buddies Dog Rescue, Beryl Heights Elementary, Children’s Miracle Network, Manhattan Beach Mira Costa High School, Manhattan Beach Education Foundation and others.