This is to continue their efforts to aid split down gender obstacles in athletics and endorse equality in the business. Through the 2017 NHL All-Star Weeknd, the Kings held a Women in Sports Panel.
Past yr, Kings woman staff have been shadowed by After-University All-Stars to aid them understand what becoming a woman in athletics is like.
This year’s Women in Sports will begin at 5:30pm within STAPLES Middle and the panelists will contain:
- Jennifer Pope: Vice President, LA Kings Local community Relations and Crew Expert services
- AnnMarie Francis: Director, LA Kings Human Means
- Dominique DiDia: Senior Supervisor, LA Kings Marketing and advertising
- Lindsey Karlis: Supervisor, LA Kings Video game and Event Presentation and Administration
- Ashley Hall: Director, LA Galaxy Top quality Gross sales
- Whitney Howard: Sr. Supervisor, AEG Expertise Acquisition
Pursuing the panel, Gender Equality Night will feature the LA Lions Hockey Method as the girls will be part of the Kings on the ice through the anthem.